At Peterson Physical Therapy our mission is to assist you in achieving a maximal level of function through an individualized treatment program. This program is designed, modified, and administered by our licensed physical therapists.
Our programs integrate a full range of both aquatic and land-based therapies. We offer you the “best of both worlds.”
At Peterson Physical Therapy the patient becomes part of a well-informed team which includes primary treatment doctors, therapists and staff.
A personalized program of treatment and exercise is developed with the aim of reducing pain and maximizing the patient’s ability to return to normal activities.
We offer our patients unmatched expertise, outstanding facilities, and state-of-the-art equipment. Our comfortable 7500 square foot facility includes:
- Multi-depth indoor heated therapy pool
- HydroWorx® therapy pool with integrated treadmill, swim jets, and monitored feedback system
- Separate dressing rooms for men and women
- Seven private treatment rooms
- Extremity whirlpool
- Neck and back mechanical traction tables
- Spacious, climate controlled exercise area
- Free Motion® functional strength tracking equipment
- Sci-Fit® bikes, treadmills, elliptical trainers, UBE
- Balance/proprioceptive enhancement tools
Orthopedics • Sports Medicine • Aquatics
Peterson2 Physical Therapy • 1320 Iron Springs Road • Prescott, AZ 86305
Follow us on Facebook