Land Based Therapy
Land-based therapy helps to increase your overall endurance, strength, and cardiovascular capability.
Various land-based programs which we utilize include:
- Strengthening exercises
- Dynamic stabilization activities
- Balance and coordination training
- Isokinetic and closed kinetic chain exercises
- Progressive resistance activities
- Cardiovascular-aerobic conditioning training
You will learn how to recognize physical limitations resulting from your injury through consultation with a certified physical therapist.
We will assist you in achieving a maximum level of function while insuring that repeat injuries are avoided during therapy and in the future.
We will help you design a customized home exercise program you can use to maintain progress experienced at the clinic.
Orthopedics • Sports Medicine • Aquatics
Peterson2 Physical Therapy • 1320 Iron Springs Road • Prescott, AZ 86305
Follow us on Facebook